How much and a Fender Strat?
It is a Fender Squire. comes with crate amp( 15 watts. 13 and a half by 13 and a half.18 inches diagonally.) 20 foot cable for amp. several picks, guitar cleaner, electrcal tuner, beginners booklet. its about 2 years old and used just a little. also a strap for your shoulder. and gig bag. PM me for more information. serious buyers only
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
i need to sell this so guys help me.PM me for details
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
BUMP
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
How much you want for it??
i need to sell this i have also lowered the price some so PM me if u want.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
just to help you out, you can buy that whole set up for less then a 100 bucks on ebay and no more then 225 brand new.
My step-son just told me about $190, so you are in the ballpark.
Bookmarks